Wednesday, October 22, 2008

weeder gander... again

I am copying the following from a rejected comment by weeder gander. I rejected it because it was off topic. But I think it summarizes who we are dealing with.

Who lost 3 planes while serving in the military, and has demonstrated signs of confusion and erratic behavior while on the campaign trail, something that perhaps has figured in the AQ types saying what they said......

Al-Qaida supporters suggested in a Web site message this week they would welcome a pre-election terror attack on the U.S. as a way to usher in a McCain presidency.


Link

Gander, of course, has never been in the military and thinks we should have open borders, shouldn't defend ourselves, etc., etc. His bible is the NYT and loves to quote long ramblings by Lefties who resemble him and who are responsible for the mess we are in.

Let's hear it for weeder! Stand up gander!!! Thanks for flying your true colors!!

4 comments:

  1. And you know that I haven't been in the military because why?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me put it like this.

    I'd have to have a certified copy of your DD214 and 7 men swearing the served with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not obligated to prove whether your guess is correct or not, BTW.

    Prove that I've not been in the military, or quit bringing it up as a distraction.

    His bible is the NYT and loves to quote long ramblings by Lefties who resemble him and who are responsible for the mess we are in.

    Yes, almost 8 years of a Republican Presidency, 6 of which the Congress was under control of the same party, but it's all the fault of the Lefties like myself.

    I didn't realize we had such power.

    If I'd have known earlier, I'd have used it to pay my mortgage, get free gas for my car, and a whole lot of other things I'm entitled to as part of the "Leftie conspiracy."

    You've been known to cite the NYT as an authority when it suits you, as a look into your comments here and at Talkleft would reveal to anyone with an average intelligence and little research, no doubt.

    Thanks for the laughs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, you don’t have to prove it and I don’t have to quit bringing it up.

    When the Demos took over 2/2000 oil was $55/barrel and $2.25/gallon about 17 months later it was $146 and $4.00 and the economy was shattered.

    All of this happened while the Leftie Demos blocked drilling for new oil.

    BTW – The Demos in 2006 ran on reducing gasoline prices, just as Hussein is running on lowering taxes. One was a lie, the second is a lie. (You heard it here first.)

    Yes, I have been known to quote the NYT and the Mudville Journal.

    The difference between us is I read both.

    Glad you enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete