Sunday, May 2, 2010

Ray Price and "Crazy Arms"


My grandson asked who Ray Price was and while I was explaining that he was probably the equal to Hank Williams... I realized that I credited Price with Williams' classic in my previous post..... gasp and gadzooks and all that. Well, I've fixed that and just to make up for it:

Here's "You Win Again."

And we can't forget:

Ray Price's "Crazy Arms.

Once upon a time a Buddy and I, after flight ops were over would go over to the club drop some coins in the jukebox and split a pitcher or two of Black Label. He's gone now, been gone for 48 years, but I still remember how we would solve the problems of the world after a few. I guess that was low tech blogging.

If these two songs don't make you want to pop a top on a PBR and just kick back then you can't be helped!

Here, educate yourself. Betcha you didn't know all those super stars started out with Price!
submit to reddit On Twitter I am Lesabre1

No comments:

Post a Comment