Sunday, March 21, 2010

Do you know a Tea Bagger?


I don't. I use to know one Tea Bagger. He worked for Lipton and was an expert in bagging Orange Pekoe but he retired to Idaho and passed a few years back.

But I'm not giving up. And maybe you can help. Every time I hear some idiot Leftie speak of Teabaggers I'm going to ask him or her for a name and what company they bag tea for. You can join me. Together I bet we know lots of Lefties.

Inquiring minds want to know.

submit to reddit




On Twitter I am Lesabre1

1 comment:

  1. Score one for the tea baggers. Those silly folks with their silly protests and their often silly signs and silly outfits and silly rants. Who's silly now?

    The folks laughing at them? Or, in California, the elected leaders who now clearly have to answer to them?

    Leaders who pushed more taxes. And they said, "bag it." Leaders who pushed for minimal spending cuts. And they said, "bag it." Leaders who teed up their biggest doomsday and warned that if budget resolutions weren't approved their state would go under. And they said, "risk it."


    Score One for the Tea Baggers

    ReplyDelete