Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Obama God


You may not know this, dear chums, but I am one of the most humble people you will ever know of. Indeed there are times in which I am convinced that I know absolutely nothing about nothing.

But from now on when I feel exceedingly dumb, I will read this.

Last summer, San Francisco Chronicle columnist Mark Morford wrote that "Many spiritually advanced people I know … identify Obama as a Lightworker, that rare kind of attuned being who … can actually help usher in a new way of being on the planet."


Yes, this was written by a man who presumably graduated from college. Now, tell me how much your degree has fallen in value....

And in February, author Judith Warner used her New York Times blog to confess that “The other night I dreamt of Barack Obama. He was taking a shower right when I needed to get into the bathroom to shave my legs.”


Is there nothing that female Leftie authors won't tell us about their wet dreams?

Judy, Judy, Judy... Sweetheart, we just don't care.

"I’ll collect paper cups off the ground to make [Obama’s] pathway clear,” Halle Berry recently told the Philadelphia Daily News, “I’ll do whatever he says.”


Be careful Ms Berry, he says a lot, but needs a teleprompter or he becomes confused. Perhaps you and Ms Warner need to talk.

But the one that gets me up and going, no matter how convinced I am of my total inabilities...

Obama "walks into a room and you want to follow him somewhere, anywhere," George Clooney gushed to Charlie Rose.


George! Listen to me, George! George! He's a man for God's sake. Also see my advice to Ms Berry.

link

No comments:

Post a Comment