Friday, September 5, 2008

The slime champion - Update

On Monday I posted some of the really nasty vulgar comments that were being said/written about Palin's daughter.

You can read them here.

There were others, but I thought those were the worst of the worst, so to speak.

But I have a late entry that dives under the field and anchors the bottom position.

Wsrden - So you're into being lied to? I mean--is that something you find to be a prerequisite for political office? Or is it the hypocrisy--or do ya just like her rack?

Sorry--I like my menz because I'm not married, but I don't support a couple of cheaters with a woman who raise a daughter to be the town whore and is promising to be all up in my business--steals from the government, and is waving her damn religion in my face.


Here's one just out!

Wsrden - Track was named after Sarah's bit of honey--half the town's men folk were running it. A day at the races in Alaska involves a cabin, a bottle of whiskey, and some Al Jeareu on auto-reverse.


That's who you are dealing with, dear chums.

No comments:

Post a Comment