Saturday, September 27, 2008

Did Obama win?

Good morning dear Chums:

In case you have wondered what happened to Tall Cotton yesterday... We traveled to visit with some old friends and the motel we are at does not have high speed Internet access. So this is via AOL dial up and Firefox..which is slow.....very slow...almost "I aint gonna do this slow..."

So we drank beer and re-fought the cold war. Strangely enough the missions have become harder, the flights longer and the enemy even more devious and evil. I was surprised that he didn't remember my secret mission into Moscow to steal a new Soviet fighter, fly it out, deal with pursuing Soviet fighters, land on the ice, refuel from a US sub and then fly on to.....Gollywood. ;-)

(No, that didn't really happen.)

But even here they have cable and FNC so we drank more beer and watched the debate.

First, I never want to hear anyone say anything about me, or anyone, calling Hussein, Hussein. Throughout the debate Senator McCain addressed Hussein as "Senator Obama." Hussein called Senator McCain, John. It was obviously meant to show disrespect, or at best, "Look mommy! I am a big boy now!" Or, more likely, it was meant to anger McCain and have him show some temper.

Didn't work! Hey all you dumb Lefties advising Hussein, when you've endured torture for five and a half years having some empty suit of a politician call you by your first name isn't going to bother you.

Being a McCain supporter I think McCain won. FNC said 85% said McCain won. I am sure CNN and MSNBC and the MSM TV have other views, reflecting the demographics of their viewers... I think I saw CNN showing Hussein winning 58% to 39%... That's bad news for Hussein because it shows he didn't reach the audience which would be composed of Hussein minions and some "independents." i.e. Their audience had few McCain supporters. When you only win by 21% when you have an audience without almost any of McCain's base.

Later dear chums!

1 comment:

  1. All of your comments will be deleted because of breaking the rules of the house.

    When I say a thread is closed, it is closed.

    ReplyDelete