Friday, August 8, 2008

Vacation Time

Oh really?

Few people are more likely to need a holiday than Barack Obama. Yet as he heads off on Friday for his first week-long break since he launched his presidential bid 19 months ago, Mr Obama is dogged by rising angst about his campaign’s direction.



Not to be tooooooooooooooooo picky, but I would say that the hundreds of thousands who have lost their jobs because of the energy cost induced slow down would be willing to skip vacations and just work.

Hussein seeks to sell himself as a unifier, problem solver and willing to work with both sides... Yet while the Republican House members call for action and don't go home, he does nothing but tell us to check the air in our tires while jetting off to Hawaii.

Makes me say:

Yo, Hussein! I'll make sure I have enough air in my tires to drive to the polls and vote against your sorry behind!




No comments:

Post a Comment