Saturday, February 16, 2008

On station

I once saw a video of a religious event in which people spoke in tongues and handled snakes. Now we have members of the Church of Hussein fainting, as shown on this video.

Video

So far it appears to be limited to the fairer sex, but who knows when the boys will start collapsing from the strain of holding up all those “Change” signs and start taking a one up in the mux.

Actually fainting is not all that hard to do. Simply stand up and lock your knees. In about 60 seconds the loss of blood/oxygen to the brain will result in an effective and undeniable faint. Of course the question becomes, will it hurt you?? Well, given that loss of blood/oxygen to the brain does no one any good, I don’t recommend it. But given that these are Hussein supporters, who knows?? You have to assume a certain amount of gray matter to assume damage.

Some have started questioning if these faints are staged.

Doubting Thomas link

I have no answer to such questions, but based on the screams and shouts, I would guess that the answer to:

“Will you lay down for Obama?”

would be “yes!”

And I wonder… I have a friend who confessed to attending some demonstrations during the 60’s. When I chided him the truth, or at least an acceptable excuse, came out.

It was a great place to meet girls, he noted.

1 comment:

  1. Your point is well made.

    I am an ever hopeful type, and I am starting to see some MSM types ask questions regarding Hussein.

    The real test when they are faced with the stark reality of....gasp... having to vote for McCain.

    ReplyDelete