Friday, February 29, 2008

I know, I know

everybody keeps telling me that Hussein Obama is not a Muslim, but I keep on reading things like this:

It may just be a smattering of coincidental facts whose convergence will be difficult if not impossible to decipher, and these days there are signs that the mainstream media is so solidly behind Barack Obama that it's almost assured they'll never look into this, but there are several items popping up on my radar this weekend relating to Obama and some of his campaign contributors and advisers, and ties back to Syria, Islamic fundamentalism, and the Nation of Islam, that are puzzling enough to


I mean you are known for the company you keep, and if you walk like a duck, etc., etc.



To comment, click on "Comments" below.

No comments:

Post a Comment