Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Paul Volker, don't let yourself be used


Tall Cotton to Paul Volker:

Paul, your actions during the Reagan administration to wring out inflation was sold as necessary. Having lived through that I can truthfully say that I don't know if they were necessary.

I do know that they extended the recession for months and months.

Now you want to extend this recession months and months by adding taxes.

Paul, as we grow older we all reach a point where our brains don't function well and we are apt to make poor decisions. Driver Licenses are pulled, medications are given by visiting nurses and we live more in the past than in the future.

Let me be gentle.

Paul, retire. And don't let yourself be used by the Left as a poster child for more taxes and a possible depression.

submit to reddit




On Twitter I am Lesabre1

No comments:

Post a Comment