Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Just sent this to my two Senators


I don’t want to be ugly but:

If any Republican gets involved with any “cap and trade” or “climate change” or whatever it is called….. Or if they get involved with any “immigration reform” or whatever it is called…

….for any reason.

I will stay home next November, or worse, vote for a Democrat.

Why? Because there will be nothing in these two bills that I can agree with.

And the Republican leadership should remember it was the illegal alien amnesty bill that gave the Democrats the majority in 2006.

Simpler put. If the Republicans want to be Democrats then I’ll just get out of the way.

Thank you for understanding.

I just wanted them to know!

Here, find your Senator.

Here, find your Representative.

submit to reddit




On Twitter I am Lesabre1

No comments:

Post a Comment