Sunday, February 21, 2010

Commentator's Comment Award for 2-21-10


GOC has his AOTW, UrgentAgenda has its fools award. So I am always on the look out for a commentator's comment that I can also honor by recognizing it and posting here on Tall Cotton.

One of the requirements is that the comment must be so clear, so specific, so accurate and defining that it needs little or no comment by me.

I give you this comment made by Complainjane:

Re: Downs Syndrome actress Andrea Friedman (Family Guy) Rips Palin
posted at 2/21/2010 11:31 AM CST
The relentless and desperate efforts to justify anything Sarah Palin does is reaching fever pitch among some here. The winter Olympics should include the jumping through hoops and mind-boggling distances that our Sarahphiles here have obsessively had to stretch the truth in their obsessive compulsion of Sarah-worship.

I think there should be a law against Sarahphilia. If you are found guilty of Sarahphilia, your name should be on a list of registered offenders and you shouldn't be permitted within 200 yards of a voting booth.


Oh democracy where art thou?


submit to reddit




On Twitter I am Lesabre1

No comments:

Post a Comment