Thursday, February 18, 2010

Commentator's Comment Award for 2-18-2010



I think you may mean (none / 0) (#9)
by Zorba on Thu Feb 18, 2010 at 11:18:28 AM CST
"misandrist," blogtopus. A misogynist is one who hates or has contempt for women. A misandrist is one who hates or has contempt for men. But it does seem as though she has had a troubled life. (Apologies for linking to a Fox News report, but it seemed to have the most details about her life that I could quickly find, including quotes from her relatives.) Her life doesn't excuse her actions, but it may provide some insight.


Link

The above is from TalkLeft, the best of the Left wing sites. And actually mostly open to opposition views reasonably stated.

And Zorba is not any worse, or better, than the average commentator. But I just couldn't resist posting this as:

Political Correctness Squared.

I mean, apologizing for linking to FNC.



submit to reddit

On Twitter I am Lesabre1

No comments:

Post a Comment