Monday, January 18, 2010

Last call for 1-18-10



I had one of these.

Flathead V-8. Stick shift. Used throw out bearings like there was no tomorrow. I became so good at replacing them I swear I could do it with my eyes closed.

I see that France has accused us of occupying Haiti... Well, they should be experts in the subject.

A musical version of Barack Obama's rise to the White House has opened in Frankfurt, with the 'president' thrilling audiences with a rousing chorus of "Yes We Can" in a country still charmed by his message of hope.
"I'm fascinated by Obama," spectator Cornelia Hirschfeld, 55, told AFP half-way through "Hope - The Obama Musical Story."


And the Germans have had such good taste in leaders.

And I just can't figure out if the problems in Haiti are Bush's, Cheney's or Rove's.

That is all.

Turn the lights out on your way out and don't forget to close the door.

submit to reddit

On Twitter I am Lesabre1

No comments:

Post a Comment