Monday, January 4, 2010

How can I resist this redux redux


I tell you my fame has spread far and wide. I am getting offers from African ministers, Niger residents, young ladies who want to be my friend and now from a gold merchant who has connections at ESPN.

Yes, life is good. I shall be wealthy any day now.

I wonder if Peter knows Obamie and Lyin' Nancy? He seems to be cut from the same cloth.

You have received this ESPN.com mail from:

peter akayesu
peterakayesu@

The "Dameshek: Enough is enough" story is located at http://.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=dameshek/090819

From Mr Peter Akayesu

Dear,

Don't be amazed receiving this mail from me, it is because I have carefully selected you as my best friend and partner and a friend indeed will never disappoint his true friend. I got your contact from your country directory,please i need selecte you as a trust-worthy person,i hope you can help me to receive this money in your conutry.

I am Peter B. Akayesu, the only Son of late Mr and Mrs Jean Paul Akayesu. My father was a very wealthy Gold Merchant in Monrovia the Gold Capital of republic of Liberia all in african my father was poisoned by his business associates while my mother died when i am little and my father took me so special because I am his only son.

Before the death of my father on 14th September 2006 in a hospital here in Cote D'ivoire, he secretly called me and told me that he has the sum of(USD10,000,000,00 MILLION)TEN MILLION U.S DOLLARS )which he deposited in a secrity company here in Cote D'ivoire.For you information all the decument that conver the fund is interet with me.

He also made me understand that it was because of this money he was poisoned by his business associates while on a business trip with them and he instructed me to look for a partner who will help me to get the money out of this security company and invest it for me, my purpose of contacting you is for you to help receive this money to your country before this people who kill my father will kill me too

I'm now hiding in a local place here and I will compensate you with 30% of this money if you help me to get this money out from security company. l hope you will not betray the trust i have on you because this money is my only hope in this life and you will also help me to come over to your country to continue my education while you will invest my own share of the money for me.

Please I relied on you as I am assuring you once again to be loyal to me since there is neither risk nor any implications concerning the money is an inheritance from my late father .
I am waiting to hear from you.

Best Regreds
From Peter Akayesu

peter akayesu

ESPN SportsFlash - Customized Headlines and Scores sent daily.
ESPN.com's daily headlines can be delivered to you each day by subscribing to SportsFlash today.


submit to reddit
On Twitter I am Lesabre1

No comments:

Post a Comment