Friday, January 1, 2010

First word


This is an election year. We can expect the Left to make many outrageous claims.

Among them will be a continuation of the charge that to oppose Obamie The Bower is to be a racist and to hate him and to wish him evil.

Let me respond.

1. Opposing Obamie the Bower is not racist and it is beyond silly to claim that.

2. Opposing Obamie The Bower does not mean you hate him. Anyone making such a claim only demonstrates their hatred of democracy and freedom.

3. Opposing Obamie does not mean you wish him evil. I oppose his policies and his political philosophy. He is an elitist collectivist who wishes to change this country in ways I find un acceptable.

Never the less I wish him and his family personal good health and happiness.

Now that we've got that out of the way let the games begin!


submit to reddit




On Twitter I am Lesabre1

No comments:

Post a Comment