Friday, January 22, 2010

Act Like A Lady, etc and etc.



This was the mess left by Obamie's inauguration hoodoo a year ago.......
Think it told us what was coming???????



Can anybody tell me why all the dudes in TV commercials need a shave?

Come on ladies. Would you go out with someone who looks like they never heard of Gillette? I mean nice car, good looking woman and a Mr. Scruff.

I bet they never learned to wash behind their ears and don't shine the backs of their shoes........

Oh, did I tell the corps paying the bill that I think the condition of the guy reflects the condition of their products?


Can anyone tell me why Obamie had to listen? Heck,if you share my values, you know them. I mean, doesn't the pic show all?



As a friend of mine said...

"Well Lady this, Senator Asswipe."




submit to reddit

On Twitter I am Lesabre1

2 comments: