Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Commentator's Comment Award


After much research and great deliberation I give you the latest winner of "The Commentator's Comment Award." It was a close contest among several Lefties but I think this one, for its sheer statement of how the Left thinks, deserves it.

I give you:

In Response to Re: what is the worst crime of the 1st decade of the twentieth Century?:

In Response to Re: what is the worst crime of the 1st decade of the twentieth Century? : I happen to agree with byrthree about shoman and presume you fall into the same close-minded mindset as shoman.
Posted by larslogic

I really don't give a damned what you presume! Have I made myself perfectly clear?!

Posted by BackwoodsCigars


Link

Link


submit to reddit

On Twitter I am Lesabre1

No comments:

Post a Comment