Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Commentator's Comment Award


All blogs have to have an award structure. Grouchy Old Cripple in Atlanta has his Asshole of the Week award. Urgent Agenda has its Pompous Fool award. Mostly Cajun has his "The Name Game" in which he highlights the many variations of names now used to name children.

Now all of these are important and highly sought after and require a great deal of effort by the recipients.

But I think it is time to recognize the little people. The Commentators who make up so much that is informative and important in the blogosphere.

So as my Christmas gift to myself I have decided to start a somewhat regular feature to be known as, "The Commentator's Comment Award."

In doing this I vow to search blogs and forums throughout the blogosphere to find a comment that truly provides a statement that defines a political point. One in which great wisdom is displayed with perfect wit and timing.

With that in mind, I give you the first of what I am sure will be many to come.

What if some of the obstructionist GOP Senators pull their heads out of their rear ends and vote for it?
You know, to save their political futures. To make themselves slightly relevant again?
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
Or they can continue riding that bus driven the the stoned, gullible, whore mongering, draft dodging, deaf, fat and stupid AM talk show host leader of the GOP right over the cliff.
It's their decision.


Hat tip to Hayduke for this most excellent example of a Leftie's thought process and debating technique in the Jackson Sun's Pluck Forun

I am sure you will agree that this is a great example.

You are, of course, encouraged to submit your own.

submit to reddit

On Twitter I am Lesabre1

No comments:

Post a Comment