Thursday, October 22, 2009

We don't need no education


This wins a Canary Award.

As explained here Beck has a video and transcript of Ron Blook, Hussein's manufacturing czar, pimping Chairman Mao and agreeing that political power comes out of the barrel of a gun.

I also urged people to call their Congress people, which I promptly did.

In all three cases I wound up with a staffer who sounded to be under 15 but promised faithfully to take my comments to the Senator/Representative.

As I went through my comments I asked the last one, a Senator's staffer, if she knew who Mao was. There was a long pause and she finally said she thought she had heard of Mao.

Wow.

Think about that. The greatest mass killer in the world and she, working in a Senator's office as a staff member, didn't know about him.

That is the sorry, rotten, biased, unacceptable education system we are paying for.

And yet the "educators" wonder why we send our children to private schools or home school them.



submit to reddit

On Twitter I am Lesabre1

No comments:

Post a Comment