Thursday, June 11, 2009

Letterman apologizes

Well, the Left's latest example of their lack of good taste and manhood has now apologized claiming that he wasn't talking about Sarah Palin's 14 year old daughter. It seems he thought she was traveling with her 18 year old.

Hey folks, it was just a simple mistake!

Laying aside that joking about any woman getting raped or being a prostitute, even if they are of legal age, is not acceptable, I think it obvious that he knew.

He did it two nights running. He has a huge staff and the first night's comments must have lit up the phone lines at CBS. Do you believe that no one on his staff said...

"Uh boss, the daughter at Yankee Stadium is only 14.... maybe you should cool it..."

He knew. He just so wanted to be cool and attack Palin via her daughter... send her a message that she mustn't run for Prez.....that he did it again the second night.

There was a time in this country when such actions would have meant the end of his employment at CBS. That CBS won't fire him is our national disgrace.

Link

3 comments:

  1. He doesn't write his own material, and I doubt he comprehends a large part of it. He is so far left that I think he considers Barry Soetoro to be a moderate. The guy is just plain one sick puppy surrounded by sicker puppies.
    SeeBS should jerk his show, but hey, they are SeeBS, not an organization interested in truth and respect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm suprised old pal...ya never struck me as the p.c. police type...I worry for the future of comedy in this country with the squeaky wheels squeaking at such a high pitch.

    - kdog

    ps...Barring a miracle its not lookin' good for any WSOP action for me this year...clean up those cash games in my abscence my good man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It doesn't look like I will get there either.

    ReplyDelete