Monday, June 15, 2009

The differences between us and them

Got this from Mike L. I think it defines the difference between the Left and Right and us average joes and janes...
I just received my bill from AT&T for mobile service. It had increased by $1.02 from last month's. After reviewing, I discovered that the
increase was listed under the heading "Credits, Adjustments & Other Charges" as "Regulatory Cost Recovery Charge".

I called AT&T and, after a 3 minute wait on hold (it might have been shorter if I had pressed 2 for Spanish) I got an agent who looked the charge up. She said the the federal government raised the rate. When I asked her if Obama an company was responsible for that, the line got very quiet. She was at a loss for words!

I thanked her for her time and assured her that I did not hold AT&T to blame for this, then terminated the call.

In my opinion, King Barry has started his "share the wealth" plan in subtle ways and I caught him.

Now, I have vented and feel better.

Regards,

Mike L


Mike! You call that venting??? No "truth to power?" Didn't wish ATT to collapse from kidney failure? What kind of RWNJ are you??

No comments:

Post a Comment