Thursday, May 14, 2009

Dark Avenger catches Poker Player in typo!!!


Some of you may have noticed I displayed by ability to make typos on the previous post..."Why am I not surprise..."

It sure is nice to have a secretary... The Dark Avenger wrote:

I dunno, why are you not surprise?

Oh, and I took a screenshot, just for the record.

30


I gotta wonder though why he took a screenshot.... If I had corrected it without acknowledging his input, what would he have done?

And I wonder if he picks up cleaning and makes coffee....I mean I DO need a secretary....

You know, blogging sure is fun. You meet so many...well....interesting people..

4 comments:

  1. If I had corrected it without acknowledging his input, what would he have done?Why, nothing at all.

    Which is what I did.

    You don't need a secretary, you need to use a web browser like Firefox or SeaMonkey that have a built-in spell checker, like I use.

    Glad to be of service, just think of it as 'donated labor' as we say in Leftie circles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does this mean that you don't pick up cleaning and make coffee?

    Darn...

    "You don't need a secretary, you need to use a web browser like Firefox or SeaMonkey that have a built-in spell checker, like I use."

    Hmmm... If they are good enough to know that I was trying to type "surprised" rather than "surprise," let me know.

    Google's dumb spell checker thinks surprise is spelled "surprise."

    Oh well, the things one learns in blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the ump-teenth time...get a room you two!

    All 3 of us can agree on this one....

    "You know, blogging sure is fun. You meet so many...well....interesting people."

    Amen to that...we're all freakin' nuts:)

    Be well fellas....

    - kdog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey kdog! How's the game? You gonna make the big show in LV this year???

    Maybe DA or his alter ego will show up and buy us dinner!

    ReplyDelete