Thursday, March 19, 2009

Obama's Plan to destroy veteran's insurance


Mike L has sent me an email containing information on Obamie’s plan to change the medical insurance program for veterans. It’s been kicking around the Internet for several days and has raised a stink.

Some of you know that I spent 10 years in Naval Aviation and still have very good friends who I served with, and some who retired. Some I served with never made it to retirement. One lies where we do not know and two others never saw their children grow up.

Others are dying at a natural rate and others I see from time to remember how wonderful it was to be young and celebrate our saving democracy from the Soviets. I trust you will pardon that bit of humor, but humor is one of the few things old men still can have.

So the military and how it is treated is of high interest to me, as it should be to every US citizen.

I never got around to commenting on this because it was being covered everywhere, and now that my anger has lowered to the point where I just won’t rant, it appears that Obamie of the Unknown Kingdom has wisely decided to withdraw.

But he will be back. That’s the way the Lefties work. When they hit fierce resistance they slink away and then come back. Again and again.

So to all of you who voted for this walking disaster to our country, I ask this question.

Do you support his plan to make veterans with service connected injuries who have private insurance pay??

It’s a simple question.

No comments:

Post a Comment