Saturday, February 14, 2009

It's Saturday night and you don't have a date?

Well, I have been contacted by this lady, and since I am unavailable I am sure you will want to get in immediate contact!



Hello Friend,

I bring greettings to you with peace and love...
It's my great pleasure to let you know about me My name is Mss. Luzann Raymond 25yrs old; single, never married, a Daughter of (Late Chief Dr.Raymond Fomba) Who lost his life as a result of the civil war that happened in my country. I am presentely living with a harity home organization here in Dakar. However i am writting you for a strong relationship and also for business purpose or partner,I have the mind to transfer some fund and make an investment in your country; any away you will have get back to me first so that we could discuss it better on how its goes. I am waiting to receive from you as soon as possible.bye for now and hope you continue to
be blessed.

Yours Sincerely,
Luzann Raymond


Not only does there appear to be romance in the air, the bride appears to bring a fine dowry.

Do let me know who the lucky groom is!

No comments:

Post a Comment