Thursday, January 15, 2009

Where do we get such people as Susan Crawford?



That question used to be reserved for heroes. I now use it for Susan Crawford, a person so confused over the issues that she has decided not prosecute a terrorist because:

"We tortured [Mohammed al-]Qahtani," said Susan J. Crawford, in her first interview since being named convening authority of military commissions by Defense Secretary Robert M. Gates in February 2007. "His treatment met the legal definition of torture. And that's why I did not refer the case" for prosecution.


Listen to these terrible things that were done to him.

....interrogating him with techniques that included sustained isolation, sleep deprivation, nudity and prolonged exposure to cold, leaving him in a "life-threatening condition."


I would love to have a chat with her. The first thing I would say is:

"Susan. Torture is having to decide whether you want to burn to death in an office building or jump to your death."

Where do we get these people? I pray that we find out and send them back. The country cannot afford them.

Link

I am sure the Obama adminsitration will find a place for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment