Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Why I should vote for Hussein - Answer Update

justfred has responded to my comments. He is not happy. As before, my comments are in italics.

"justfred has left a new comment on your post "Why should I vote for Hussein - An answer":

I knew I was wasting my time, but decided to try to educate you."

Well, to educate someone it is usually understood that the teacher must know more than the student. If you do, you didn't demonstrate it.

"However, you have again proven that it is impossible to educate someone who is so ill-informed that he thinks Obama's energy program is ONLY tire inflation; that his economic program is ONLY raising taxes; that his education program is giving more money to teachers unions; calls our historical allies names; obfuscates, lies and does not even know the candidate's name."

Then why didn't you provide some details? I know his energy plan is to inflate tires and, as you noted and I didn't dispute, spend billions of dollars on 20 year plans to solve a problem that will either be solved or we will be collapsed and a third world country in 10 years. It is the time fame that it falls short in.

But I am pleased to note that you agree that he plans on raising taxes. What other things will he do?? Details, justfred, details.

BTW - Are you saying that his middle name is not Hussein? Gosh. All those Google hits are wrong. I mean, who besides you knew?

And please. This is an important point. Countries have interests, not friends. They may be allies for a while, as we were with the Soviets during WWII, but that can and does change. See Venezuela. See Cuba. See Iran. See... oh well, I think you "see."

I am the student, fred. Present some actual factual information rather than claims. Or is this student smarter than the teacher?


"No wonder no one responds to you. You are pathetic and hopeless and a liar."

Can anyone tell me why a Leftie must always resort to personal attacks and slurs?

"You said my post would be treated with respect. You don't even know the meaning of the word."

Your comments were treated with respect. But that doesn't mean that I will just accept them without question. The world doesn't work that way, justfred. In the world ideas and claims must be defended. That you tried and failed is just a fact.

And note that it is you, not me that has went to the personal attack.

justfred, again. Hope is not a strategy.

No comments:

Post a Comment