Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Gamble Gamble

The poker player in me loves this.

The Obama website, which is soliciting funds of up to $2,300, says anyone who makes a contribution to the Obama campaign of $5 or more between now and July 31 "could be one of 10 supporters chosen to meet Barack backstage" in Denver.

It further says that the 10 selected supporters can bring a guest and will be flown to Denver to spend two days at the Democratic Party national convention, including hearing Obama's speech on Aug. 28.


Second place is you get to meet Hussein and Michelle and spend 4 days at the convention.....






2 comments:

  1. It's funny! My married name is actually Gamble. When I saw it, written twice, I thought it was a call to duty...

    But no! I'm not interested. He is cheap to have, isn't he? He couldn't meet ME at any price.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah... If I could just buy him for what he is worth and sell him for what he thinks he is worth...

    I'd be rich...

    And no, dear chums, that isn't a racist put down, but an old comment about people who have itty bitty accomoplishments and huge egos...

    ReplyDelete