Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Good Morning Las Vegas!!



I always loved cartoons. Taz here is one of my favorites... a friend once started calling me TD because he claimed I could walk around and take a bite out of everything... Untrue of course. Besides Taz is really a sweetheart.

Bugs and Donald are also favorites.....I don't watch many cartoons anymore.. When my Grandson was younger I noted that what he was watching was somewhat PC.. I didn't protest. Learning to live with everyone hurts no one. Now if we could just get "everyone" to decide to live with "us."

Wiley Coyote was also a favorite, and still is. You have to admire his effort.

Oh, you thought this was going to be some pithy comment about Vegas? Well, think about the unreality of cartoons and then about a city in the middle of the desert with no water, no land that will grow anything and has millions of people coming yearly to enjoy losing their money.

And you think cartoons are unreal??



2 comments:

  1. Good morning, Sir! Cartoon hours...Enjoyed Wiley Coyote. Never usualy watch cartoons of course...unless I put CNN early and listen to some members of your Congress. Yes, I know. Canadian politicians are not better but their antics are duller...

    About cartoons. My young British children loved Bugs and Donald. I'll never forget when we were visiting my family in Montreal. At breakfast time, they settled down in their jamas with a bowl of cereal, and their morning TV. Then they became transfixed, totally lost, confused, desperate because Bugs and Donald spoke French!!! They already had had a problem dealing with their multiple French cousins. Their safe little English world had been turned upside down. Unreal...like Las Vegas!

    If you're really there, take care. Money is hard to earn, easy to loose. My mother said that about shopping...

    A good day to you!

    ReplyDelete