Thursday, May 8, 2008

Hamas likes Hussein

On last night's The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, McCain said "a spokesperson from Hamas said they wanted Sen. Obama. ... It's indicative of how some of our enemies view America. I guarantee you they're not going to endorse me."


Okay. Now what does Hussein say?

Specifically, says Obama, it is "offensive, and I think it's disappointing" for McCain to say that Hamas would prefer that Obama be elected in November.

"John McCain always says 'I am not going to run that kind of politics,' and to engage in that kind of smear is unfortunate, particularly because my policy toward Hamas has been no different than his," Obama tells Wolf Blitzer.


Uh, I agree. It is offensive to have the man leading in the Demo Presidential nomination campaign to have projected such an image that Hamas would prefer to do business with him. That Hussein fails to recognizes that, if he actually does fail to do so, speaks volumes about who and what he is.

Link to USA Today.



No comments:

Post a Comment