Friday, May 2, 2008

Dumb, dumber and dumbest

Heard on the radio.

In April Ford took a big hit in sales, dropping around 17%. SUV's and pickups made up 70% of Ford's sales. So it is natural that with sky high gas prices, then that number would be hit.

And it was. The new figure is 38%.

Are you kidding me?? 38 frigging per cent??????? I mean I know the Demo Left Wing Wacko Environmentalists and Fellow Travelers, aka RINOs, are the base cause. But can we talk? Do you understand the concept that you don't play drop the soap in the shower and then complain when someone taps you on the shoulder??

Try individual responsibility. Try saying, I can buy myself a new 6 passenger American made car that will get 25 mpg overall. That if the front wheel drive won't propel me along when there is snow, then I should stay off the road. That unless I am a logger or farmer I don't need four wheel drive.

But even with all that, if you want to shoot yourself and the economy in the foot, be my guest.

Just get yourself a "Bought by a Dummy" bumper sticker and display same.

And quit whining.



No comments:

Post a Comment