Sunday, April 20, 2008

Hussein's name and the flag

Several have complained that I choose to use Barack Hussein Obama's middle name.

I do so mostly because I don't like him, and I don't like him because he doesn't want me to use his middle name. My guess is that he thinks it will remind us of his Muslim connections. Father, step father and some schooling. Fair enough, and I wouldn't be bothered if I didn't think he was trying to get me to not ask questions. And after listening to his excuses about the Reverend Wright and Ayers association, I can see why he doesn't want questions. Especially after he insulted small town America with his demonstrated lack of understanding about middle America.

Michelle Malkin has dubbed him "Snob-ama," a pithy description that is good, but doesn't really capture the man.

So I am going to keep calling him Hussein. Any American running for President who doesn't know how to properly salute the flag of the country he wants to be CIC of doesn't deserve to be President, nor does he deserve the respect of being called what he wants.

Hussein he was. Hussein he is. Hussein he will remain.

Failure to salute Link



No comments:

Post a Comment