Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I know nothing about brain surgery

Heck, I didn't even stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night. But I have known some doctors and a couple of nurses, so I'm going to open my practice tomorrow.

Sounds dumb, eh? Well, certainly no dumber than Hussein.

"You do that in eighty countries--you don't know those eighty countries. So when I speak about having lived in Indonesia for four years, having family that is impoverished in small villages in Africa--knowing the leaders is not important--what I know is the people. . . ."

"I traveled to Pakistan when I was in college--I knew what Sunni and Shia was [sic] before I joined the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. . . ."
"

Well, he would, wouldn't he? (lol)

Nobody is entirely prepared for being Commander-in-Chief. The question is when the 3 AM phone call comes do you have somebody who has the judgment, the temperament to ask the right questions, to weigh the costs and benefits of military action, who insists on good intelligence, who is not going to be swayed by the short-term politics. By most criteria, I've passed those tests and my two opponents have not."


That is the most stupid claim to any job that I have ever read. Zero experience in anything and he says by "most criteria I've passed those tests..."

Tell me, Hussein. What are those criteria? That you have a bunch of dumb college kids BS'd??? There is a real would out here, Hussein. A world in which you don't get a free pass. Surely you know that you know nothing about it.

Link



No comments:

Post a Comment