Thursday, March 20, 2008

If you don't drive and don't give a flip about

the economy...

Vote Democratic!!!

Rep. John Dingell, D-Mich., wants to help cut consumption with a gas tax but some don't agree with the idea, according to a new poll by the National Center for Public Policy Research.
The poll, scheduled to be released on Thursday, shows 48 percent don't support paying even a penny more, 28 percent would pay up to 50 cents more, 10 percent would pay more than 50 cents and 8 percent would pay more than a dollar.

As for those who say they would pay more for gasoline to fix a NON problem, all I can say is that the Stupid Epidemic is worse than I thought.
Link

2 comments:

  1. No taxation without representation!

    Since not all consumers of gasoline can vote (non-citizens, disenfranchised felons, 17 year old drivers), I propose all retail gasoline taxes be repealed.

    -kdog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Let's also get rid of the property tax I pay because my Grandson goes to a private school..

    BTW - Do you think TL will ever get back to the great blog it once was, or will it continue to a combo of MoveOn and KOS??

    ReplyDelete