Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I have to ask this

The replacement for The Big Guy, aka Limbaugh, today opined that if someone would not vote for Obama because he was black, then they are racist.

I'm not going to argue with that.

But, after looking at the huge majorities of blacks voting for Hussein, would it also be fair to say that many voting for Hussein, who do so because he is black, are also racist?

a person with a prejudiced belief that one race is superior to others


I rather think that what we are seeing is "payback" by the black voters for years of ill treatment, and I can't really blame them. Just as I didn't blame them when they cut OJ loose.

But when you give one candidate 90% of 20% of the voting populace it is very hard for anyone to beat him unless you can overload the votes on the opposite side.

What we don't need is election by race.

But it looks like we have it.



To comment, click on the "Comments" link directly below.

No comments:

Post a Comment