Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I be here.

Here being The West Coast. May I say that United Airlines became Un-tied today, but I think the Chicago weather had much to say about that. Pope Algore failed us again. And may I say that the old Southern Curse, the one that says once things start to go bad they go bad…. Ask the Mayor of Atlanta circa 1864… was in full bloom. Flight cancelled…. Cellphone dies and I bounce my trusty Compaq off he floor..

The cellphone remains inopt but…… the flight out of Denver was First Class….

How much wine can a wine drinker drink if a wine drinker can drink wine???

But the Compaq, despite the CD tray no longer closing and a vertical line on the right side of the screen, is working. Maybe I should call HP and sell them on me doing a John Cameron Swazye.. “Takes a dropping and keeps on bloggin”

Of course it does have an issue in starting up, requiring multiple attempts and an occasional modest shake… Tomorrow to Best Buy.

Pleasant dreams.

To comment, click on the “Comments” line directly below.

No comments:

Post a Comment