Thursday, January 10, 2008

Up up and away....

I just got a look at my 2008 health insurance rate.... And guess what, it is up another 10%. I called the insurance commission and complained and they assured me that my company had exceeded its stop loss ratio (again) and that.... are you ready for this news flash.... health cost are up again... And here I had been thinking that all the Doctors were going broke..

I got news for all you folks who think you are getting it for free from your employer, and who will get it for free from Medicare when you retire... Aint so people. Me and my spouse's "free" insurance is near the $11,000/year mark and it aint gonna come down under the current management.

So what we need is National Health Care paid for by a sales tax. That way everyone uses, everyone pays. That would include the illegal alien, drug dealers... everyone..

1 comment:

  1. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

    ReplyDelete