Friday, February 5, 2010

How can I resist?


An interesting email....

Dear Friend,
Do you require an upgrade in your business financially?
Do You require a personal, mortgage, automobile,business loan?
I am Dr Grab Reiner George based in the United Kingdom.
Do you have bad credit?
I want to use this medium to notify you that I give out loans to both private and public organisations at very low and considerable interest rates with flexible Loan Terms and conditions. The loan offers you the opportunity of receiving a loan of between $1000 up to $100 Million. This loan is guaranteed by our financial institution, and thus being offered
to you without security/collateral requirement from you. We do give out these loans at an extremely low percentage of 2%.
If Interested in securing a loan or you require more information on this, do contact us for more details, I could be contacted on grabgeorge@gmail.com OR Via Telephone :-
I shall respond immediately with all relevant details.
Regards,
Dr Grab Reiner George


Actually I believe this guy is moonlighting from Obamie's Budget Director's office.

submit to reddit

On Twitter I am Lesabre1

No comments:

Post a Comment