Tuesday, July 28, 2009

100 Best Movie Lines Ever in 200 Seconds

100 Best Movie Lines Ever in 200 Seconds Video here

Saw it at Saw it at Big Dick's Place

Big Dick thought those nailed them... I think not... In no particular order and may not be exactly right..

Pay no attention to the man behind the screen - The Wizard in "The Wizard of Oz"

I'm my favorite General - Patton in "Patton."

No prisoners! - Lawrence in "Lawrence of Arabia!"

"Is that a gun in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me?" - Mae West in "Sextette."

Fill your hands you son of a bitches! - Rooster Cogburn in "True Grit."

Oh well, tomorrow is another day - Scarlet in "Gone with the Wind."

Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore - Dorthy in "The Wizard of Oz."

And my all time favorite!

Well lady, come and see a fat old man! - Rooster Cogburn as he has his horse jump a fence and he rides off.. "True Grit's" closing line.

No comments:

Post a Comment