Monday, February 25, 2008

The Judge

Today must be my day for information from my buds. The following describes a .45 caliber/410 gauge pistol that looks ideal for protection in close quarters. I think the 410 capability is great because if you have to use it, you aren’t going to kill someone two rooms over, and you don’t have to be the world’s greatest shot to hit your target.

Link to "The Judge."

But although "The Judge" looks impressive for close in defense, I’ll still take my 20 gauge short barrel pump loaded with No 4 shot for every thing outside a car. Light, almost no recoil and accurate enough so that duffers like me can damage what I shoot at.

Besides. I love to hear that shhhkunkk when I chamber a round.

My thanks to Grant C.



To comment, click on the “Comments” line directly below.

No comments:

Post a Comment